Term of Use
- You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that Our Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
- We may for marketing purposes collect, process and transmit data obtained from and about you in the course of your accessing our site.
- You are authorized one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your use but you may not in so doing remove, use, or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
- To the extent that portions of our Site (such as “chat rooms” or “bulletin boards”) may provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions (“Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our Site.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this our site or any web site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
- Where we may provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of England, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Quickgrind Limited and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, Quickgrind Limited and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in England, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in England. Any costs and fees other than legal fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in England.