High Performance 2 Flute Ballnose End Mills for a wide range of materials
The Gladiator is used for roughing and finishing operations to produce complex contoured shapes in a variety of materials.
The unique geometry and material substrate provide high performance machining in all industrial sectors, especially the mould & die industry.
“Standard length tools are available in each range – but better still tell us what you need and we’ll make it for you”
- Roughing and finishing
- Complex surfaces and features
- 3D and contour milling
- Suitable for use in steels, stainless steels, ni-alloys, titanium, PH materials, tools steels and cast iron
- Higher speeds and feeds possible with increased productivity and high metal removal rates
- Coatings aid chip flow and give high resistance to wear
- Developed to reduce machining forces and to give increased tool life
- Geometry ensures high stability during machining with enhanced chip flow